Sunday, July 29, 2007

Introduction

Warning: To some losers, these blogs may come off as sick, morally wrong, too much information or detail, the opposite of class, ect. Read with caution.


All of these blogs will contain my sexual experiences. I pay for them now, until I get more readers and the ability to pay with something other than money. No, I do not have to pay for sex. Yes, I pay for sex. Why? I find the girls, I pay them, and they do whatever I want. No games, no late nights on the phone, no need to converse, nothing. It makes it simple, easy, fast, and more entertaining for you. It is hard to find females to do some of the things I entertain you with for free and without spending more than a couple hours talking to them...and of course the ability to end all contact once I'm done with them.

Once I get over 5000 readers, I'll be posting pictures (and video) of my sexual experiences. Only if the blog shows progress. If it does, I'll take pictures (With blocked faces for legal purposes and to save time, legal fee, lawyer fee, ect.) and then add video if progress continues. I'm not paying for contracts to show faces and legal fees and things unless I get over 5000 readers.

Enjoy the blogs...try to learn a thing or two.

No comments: